Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Goodbye Stampin' Up

High Babes
I have made a decision to retire from being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up. I have come to this decision for a couple of reasons. The main one being I would like to take control of my blog again and be able to show my creations, some of which I use different brand products. I will continue to use some of their products as I like the colour co ordination, but I also like other companys' products and cannot show these on my blog as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. My last month will be this December.
Take care
Bronnie

2 comments:

  1. hi Bronnie
    yeh i just worked out how to leave a comment, hope the holidays are going really well miss your chats and visits
    take care to you both xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beautiful lady. Love the look of your new blog! No pics of your creations yet though! LOL Soon.....Coming down around CHristmas and in your town for new year. Would LOVE to catch up and have some laughs.....
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete